Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weekend work

Welp.. This is one of Stephen's weekends to work and boy do I HaTE it!! He has to work 11p-11a and so when he isn't at work he's asleep... bless his heart. The good news is that he's on days next week!!

This past week wasn't too long. Wednesday we got good news and then Thursday I left 1hour early from work so I could spend some time with Stephen at the hunting camp. We got down there about 5:30 and went fishing and put out the camera and just rode around! It was a ton of fun but let me tell you, RED BUGS are no fun!!! This is my first experience but I HATE them!

Next week will probably go by fast and then Friday we are M-town bound for the weekend of the 4th with the family! Ready for a nice weekend out on the lake and for a Monday off. I will probably clean and get a nap with my hubby on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment