Monday, June 27, 2011

June 2011

I have been slacking in blog world. What can I say, I have a 6 month old, give me a break! So since I wrote last we have had a precious baby! He was born on January 3 2011 at 1:30pm. He weighed 6 lbs 13 oz. He is PRECIOUS! He is now eating baby food and that is so much fun! He HATES carrots and prunes. Now that we have started baby food he isnt as crazy about his bottles I know that this is or could potentially be a problem. We just took our first family vacation and Linden was a great rider! He was so excited to see auntie em. We went to Destin FL and it was about a 5-5 1/2 hour drive and we didn't stop once! We had a blast and Linden LOVED the water! We didn't want to leave Auntie Em or Uncle D. This coming weekend is the forth and we will be spending it with GRAN AND POPPIE AND AUNTIE EM AND UNCLE D on the WATER!! I will try my best to post pictures after the 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment