Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Linden is 20 months!

I know I told ya'll that I would be better but lets be honest, i wasn't. 
I really want to do this so one day Linden can look back at this and not have to wonder when he did things or how sweet he really was!

Linden is 20 months old! ya'll, that is 4 months away from being 2!!!! People will often say, don't you miss him being a new born?  Yes, and NO... he is so sweet and just so much fun!  Linden is very smart for his age i think.  He like any other 20 month old will repeat almost everything you say.  He is into everything and is def. ALL BOY!

Linden can still wear some 18month shirts but also has several 24 month shirts.  He is so small in his waste but is tall.  We are going to have a tough time getting pants to fit.

Stephen and I are so blessed with a loving little boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment